10 Irish Wedding Details for St. Patrick's Day
16 Mar 2016 •1 min read
It's easy to get caught up in the more rowdy festivities of St. Patrick's Day — the green beer, the leprechaun costumes, and the drunken Irish jig imitations. But, Irish culture is definitely worth celebrating, especially in weddings. If you or your spouse-to-be is Irish or if you just love traditions from the Emerald Isle, take some big day inspiration from these ten Irish "I dos." 1. The green colors, the shamrock, and the phrase: "Oh, to be lucky in love" are so on point.
2. How's this for a big day good luck charm?
3. Celtic knots would be a perfect wedding motif — even in your hair!
4. This is an actual castle where you can actually get married in County Limerick, Ireland.
5. Here's a festive favor that everyone will drink right up.
6. Is it just us, or does this floral arrangement look like a classic Irish dancer's dress?
7. Mix in some flair with these shamrock boutonnieres.
8. We'll just leave this stunning shot here, if you're still debating whether to have your a church ceremony or not.
9. Yes, that is indeed the groom and the best man breaking into some Irish dance steps.
10. Now THIS is how the Irish really celebrate a wedding.
Find more wedding inspiration: 7 Seriously Crème De La Crème White Details 6 Metallic Details to Make Your Bridesmaids Shine 11 Stunning Veils We Spotted on Instagram